WHAT ARE COOKIES?
TYPOLOGY, PURPOSES AND IMPLEMENTATION
Cookies, depending on their degree of permanency, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when their goal has been achieved (e.G. That the user remains identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted. Additionally, based on their purposes, cookies can be classified as:
Technical: these are those required for the proper functioning of the page. They are usually generated when the user gains access to the website or starts a session on it and are used to identify him/her on such site with the following objectives: keep the user identified so that, if he/she leaves the web, browser or device and returns to it later, he/she will still remain identified. Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or sections of the website. Improve the browsing experience and optimize the functioning of the website by, for example, saving the settings of specific services or the items in the shopping cart. Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or sections of the website. Improve the browsing experience and optimize the functioning of the website by, for example, saving the settings of specific services or the items in the shopping cart.
Personalized: they gather personal details of the web’s user on behalf of a third party so these advertising slots can be customized.
Advertising: these collect details on the advertisements shown to users of the website. There are two types:
- Anonymous: they only gather information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, even if the user does not visit such website, that is, he/she is not expressly identified.
- Personalized: they gather personal details of the web’s user on behalf of a third party so these advertising slots can be customized.
Analytical: These collect details on the browsing experience of the website’s user, most often anonymously, although sometimes they can uniquely and unmistakably identify the user in order to obtain reports on the interest shown in the services offered by the website.
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Other tools provided by third parties, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on every website they visit and disable them (e.g. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy/privacy).
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISABLE COOKIES?
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
Below you will see a list with the cookies used on this website, where a criterion relating to the “intrusiveness level” according to a scale from 1 to 3 is applied:
- Level 1: refers to cookies strictly necessary to deliver the service requested by the user.
- Level 2: refers to (anonymous) performance cookies required to manage content and browsing, of which only their existence needs to be reported.
- Level 3: refers to cookies managed by third parties that allow to track the user when he/she visits any websites that are not owned by Banca March. They can usually be classified as advertising and analytical cookies, which uniquely and clearly identify the user.
ADDITIONAL GUARANTEES AND REVOCATION OF THE ACCEPTANCE
Tom Voigt does not accept any liability for the contents and accuracy of the privacy policies that relate to the components from third parties that can be found on this website. As an additional safeguard, the registering of cookies on this website may be subject to the cookies acceptance by the user during the website’s visit, their installation or the updating of the used browser, and such acceptance can be revoked at any time through the contents settings and privacy sections available, and mentioned in section 3 of the cookies policy.
UPDATING THE COOKIES POLICY
Tom voigt can change this cookies policy in compliance with any legal or regulatory requirements or in order to adapt it to the instructions of the spanish data protection agency. This is why all users are advised to re-read it on a regular basis. When significant changes are made to the cookies policy, users will be informed through the website. Only registered users will be sent an e-mail notification.